Mystery Charabang Trip

miked

I can do a tiff scan but will it "send" Thanks

Scan as .tiff if that's what it does

Open and resave as .jpg or .png to upload to site.

If the file created using this proceedure exceeds 2MB in size use compression options before saving to reduce to less than this limit.

Very nice pictures miked.

Given the year on the pictures I would consider them to be rather well drssed and not in a pitiful state.

However, more details of the school would be nice.

I cant even find the schools on the old maps! Does anyone know if there are school records?

I dont think we have a date for the infants, it looks earlier to me. I have poured over this pic for some time. Bare in mind these are probably their "best" clothes.

What is worse are number with eye troubles.

There are only blokes in the picture and you think it's a wedding anniversary! :blink:

More likely a works do or even a special stag do ;-)

Is the only woman in the picture the hotel landlady?

There are a couple of babes sat at the front, one of which seems to have a mans hand on her shoulder, I think Bruce also has his eye on her and she is being claimed.

If this is Audoire related, several were Gas fitters. Could it be a Gas Company outing? ( I dont recognise them though.)

There are a couple of babes sat at the front, one of which seems to have a mans hand on her shoulder, I think Bruce also has his eye on her and she is being claimed.

If this is Audoire related, several were Gas fitters. Could it be a Gas Company outing? ( I dont recognise them though.)

Harrie (1901, Wadsley) was a gas-fitter ...

Harrie (1901, Wadsley) was a gas-fitter ...

Only pic I have of Harry

Fred and Edward in this 1914 "Alderney Colony" pic in Sheffield. The two on right are still unidentified. I have tried contacting Alderney and its like a "Black Hole"

The flat caps are extreme at this time?

Very nice pictures miked.

Given the year on the pictures I would consider them to be rather well drssed and not in a pitiful state.

However, more details of the school would be nice.

Congratulations on the 7,000th post Dave, another 27 posts and you are in charge whilst I have a kip for two years

Congratulations on the 7,000th post Dave, another 27 posts and you are in charge whilst I have a kip for two years

So is there a 7000 club badge then like you had for 500 club. <_<

7000 seems a bit of an odd number (I know, it's an even number as it is divisible by 2) to celebrate so lets save it until I get to 10,000