Thank You -Descendants Of Richard Puttergill

Guest chickabee

Guest chickabee

this is just to say thank you to all those who contributed on the "Richard Puttergill - searching for his descendants" topic recently on this site. I got in touch with Thylacine and after giving him quite a bit of information on my hubby's family, it turned out that Richard was my hubby's Great Uncle - Hubby's Grandather was Edwards who was deaf and Richard was his brother - hubby's father was born at the same address on Broughton Lane that Richard lived at. Thylacine said what great pleasure it would give him to foward this plaque on and has now posted this plaque on to us. For someone on the other side of the world to do this for complete strangers is quite amazing and we can't thank him enough and we feel that Richard has now "come home" to his family. It is something we will treasure and our own son looks amazingly like Richard in the photo. Thank you once again for all that gave information - its an amazing site.

so if any of you can help Thylacine trace his ancestors during our conversations by email it turns out that the Froggats (Froggatt) lived in an off licence on Warden Street/603-605 Atterrcliffe Common and also had the Union Inn 657 Attercliffe before living with other Froggatt relatives on Broughton Lane. - any help that I could pass back to him would be gratefully appreciated.

this is just to say thank you to all those who contributed on the "Richard Puttergill - searching for his descendants" topic recently on this site. I got in touch with Thylacine and after giving him quite a bit of information on my hubby's family, it turned out that Richard was my hubby's Great Uncle - Hubby's Grandather was Edwards who was deaf and Richard was his brother - hubby's father was born at the same address on Broughton Lane that Richard lived at. Thylacine said what great pleasure it would give him to foward this plaque on and has now posted this plaque on to us. For someone on the other side of the world to do this for complete strangers is quite amazing and we can't thank him enough and we feel that Richard has now "come home" to his family. It is something we will treasure and our own son looks amazingly like Richard in the photo. Thank you once again for all that gave information - its an amazing site.

so if any of you can help Thylacine trace his ancestors during our conversations by email it turns out that the Froggats (Froggatt) lived in an off licence on Warden Street/603-605 Atterrcliffe Common and also had the Union Inn 657 Attercliffe before living with other Froggatt relatives on Broughton Lane. - any help that I could pass back to him would be gratefully appreciated.

1948 Kelly

46 Broughton Lane -Froggart Alex. -steel worker

note the r.

:) :) :)