Patrick O'neil Bradley

Stuart0742

Received this by email

Hello

My name is Margaret Young I live in Brisbane and I am trying to trace the family of Patrick O'Neill BRADLEY who in1901 was living with his brother Nicholas who was the licencee of the " Old Blue Bell H otel" 31 High Street Sheffield....Mrs Margaret Bradley held the licence in 1905 which I found thanks to your site....

My maternal Grandmother was a domestic in the house at this time (1901) and my Mother was born as the result of their "friendship"........and from the little I kn ow I assume Patrick B radleyto be my Grandfather........

I am aware Ireland was where they came from then to Oban, Scotland......then to Sheffield.....

Is it all possible you have any info. re Mrs Margaret Bradley or the Bradley family?

Thanks Margaret

Can anyone help

Received this by email

Hello

My name is Margaret Young I live in Brisbane and I am trying to trace the family of Patrick O'Neill BRADLEY who in1901 was living with his brother Nicholas who was the licencee of the " Old Blue Bell H otel" 31 High Street Sheffield....Mrs Margaret Bradley held the licence in 1905 which I found thanks to your site....

My maternal Grandmother was a domestic in the house at this time (1901) and my Mother was born as the result of their "friendship"........and from the little I kn ow I assume Patrick B radleyto be my Grandfather........

I am aware Ireland was where they came from then to Oban, Scotland......then to Sheffield.....

Is it all possible you have any info. re Mrs Margaret Bradley or the Bradley family?

Thanks Margaret

Can anyone help

Nicholas, Publican, Old Blue Bell, aged 32 in 1901, born in Scotland.

Wife Elizabeth D. Bradley, aged 37, born Croydon, Surrey.

Son, Nicholas J. Bradley, aged 6, born Scotland.

Servants :

Elizabeth A Cutts, Single, 20, General Dom. Serv.., born Sheffield.

Ethel Deakin, Single, aged 18, General Dom. Serv., born Sheffield.

Anna Morrison, Wid, aged 32, Barmaid, born Sheffield.

Patrick Bradley,, Single, aged 26, Barman, born Scotland (no sign here that he is related - just an observation).

Also, no indication of O'Neill, again, you know more about this family than I do.