Mystery Hotel??

knightstemplar

Hi and welcome to the site

This one's been going a while hasn't it !!

Wasn't it supposed to be outside Sheffield ??

We hadnt ruled out Sheffield. Just simply dont know at the moment. Looks like it is a possable Railway style hotel. It says Railway Hotel on the lamp we think.

We are still looking for a photo of the Midland hotel which was on Midland Road in front of the station, it looks like it has 4 floors so we have just about ruled it out, we still cant find a good photo. I thought a new few pairs of eyes on your site might help.

Sue

Hasnt anyone found a picture of the Midland Hotel yet? he he Thats a hard one to find.

Sue

Just bumping it up to the top.

Hasn't anyone any suggestions? If it isn't Sheffield then where is it? :unsure:

Bumpity bumpity bump. Just up to the top again........... Still no idea?

Sue ;-)

The Midland Railway Hotel appears in the 1901 Kellys Directory but has disappeared by 1911. Can't find a picture though, yet.

Guest Surreal

Hi,

Can anyone help in identifying the Hotel shown in the picture. I don't have a lot of information I'm afraid. I think the photo dates from around 1910 and the coronation of George V.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Surreal

Hi,

Can anyone help in identifying the Hotel shown in the picture. I don't have a lot of information I'm afraid. I think the photo dates from around 1910 and the coronation of George V.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Surreal

Hi Surreal

Is my memory playing tricks or have I seen this posted before, either here or on Sheffield Forum? If so I seem to remember quite a lot of head-scratching! I can't help I'm afraid, but hopefully someone will come up trumps. Is it definitely Sheffield?

Regards

Bayleaf

Hi Surreal

Is my memory playing tricks or have I seen this posted before, either here or on Sheffield Forum?

Yes you have Peter,

Topics merged.

:)