Looking for information and pictures of Dunn, Weston, Wilshaw, Taylor & Greyhurst families

Guest loulou0327

Guest loulou0327

Hi i am looking for more information on the following people (and hopefully some pictures) who are all in my family tree;

Dunn; Peter, Catherine, William, Margaret, Ellen, Elizabeth, Sarah (originally from Ireland) 1840-1940

Weston; (loads of but to name a few) Urban, Joseph, George Authur, Ellen, Nellie, Beatrice, 1850-1950

Wilshaw; Albert , Constance, Irene, Ellen, Hilda, 1873- 1950.

Taylor;(again lots of but here's a few) Henry, Charles, Harry, Willie, Frank, annie, john, alfred, lily, Arnold 1830-1957

Greyhurst; William, Thomas, John, Clara, Henry, Annie, Minnie, blanche, earnest, horace 1790-1940

Pretty much all of these resided within Sheffield Park, Attercliffe and Arbourthorne and some still do.

Any help will be most appreciated

Lou x

Guest loulou0327

Hi i am looking for more information on the following people (and hopefully some pictures) who are all in my family tree;

Dunn; Peter, Catherine, William, Margaret, Ellen, Elizabeth, Sarah (originally from Ireland) 1840-1940

Weston; (loads of but to name a few) Urban, Joseph, George Authur, Ellen, Nellie, Beatrice, 1850-1950

Wilshaw; Albert , Constance, Irene, Ellen, Hilda, 1873- 1950.

Taylor;(again lots of but here's a few) Henry, Charles, Harry, Willie, Frank, annie, john, alfred, lily, Arnold 1830-1957

Greyhurst; William, Thomas, John, Clara, Henry, Annie, Minnie, blanche, earnest, horace 1790-1940

Pretty much all of these resided within Sheffield Park, Attercliffe and Arbourthorne and some still do.

Any help will be most appreciated

Lou x

I just re read my post and just to clarify there is no animosity within my family i do have some pictures of ancestors and lots of recent ones (i.e 1920's onward) though my family and i are really hopeful to fill in the gaps of ancestors and add photo's to there names in our records if anyone has any we could take a look at.

Also if anyone is searching for the same surnames i would be happy to help with the information we already have.

Ancestry have Henry as Henery in 1891 which is nice of them.

Anyway Henry, born 1864, Birmingham

Florence, wife, born 1867, Sheffield

Henery (again), born 1889, Park

Blanche, born 1891, Park

Guest loulou0327

Ancestry have Henry as Henery in 1891 which is nice of them.

Anyway Henry, born 1864, Birmingham

Florence, wife, born 1867, Sheffield

Henery (again), born 1889, Park

Blanche, born 1891, Park

Yes thats my lot lol.

didn't notice that on the 1891 hmmm... wonder who was in charge of typo's that day?

Blanche is my great grandmother.

Guest loulou0327

I recently have seen pictures of Blanche a small lady. who my dad has fond memories of.

Do you have links with Henry or Blanche?