Firth Park Postcard Publisher - F.A.Kenyon

dunsbyowl1867

When I was a boy there was a great toyshop in Firth Park called Kenyons. Sometime ago came across some photo-postcards produced by F.A Kenyon and have been trying to gather the images together. I assume they were taken in the 1950s and are generally of scenes around Firth Park.

Kenyon's shop on the right looking up Bellhouse Road.

They all numbered but 1 assume they begin at 100 and I think must go up to No 120? If anyone has any of the ones not included here or knows anything more about them I'd love to know.

No 100?

OOOHH shopping in Kenyons when i wer a lad wer a reet treet. Still got my James Bond car that was bought there. Anyway postcards, from the collection nothing over and above what is already posted but a couple of diferent ones.

OOOHH shopping in Kenyons when i wer a lad wer a reet treet. Still got my James Bond car that was bought there. Anyway postcards, from the collection nothing over and above what is already posted but a couple of diferent ones.

Yes, I well remember Kenyons from when I was a lad in the 50's.

What a great set of postcards ! Its good to see some of Firth Park tennis courts and bowling green where I spent a lot of time on the swings etc nearby.

John