Residents at 48 Ditchingham Road, Sheffield 1942-44

Guest blodge

Further to my research into my biological mother, might anyone be able to let me know who were the residents at 48 Ditchingham Road, Sheffield for the years 1940 to 1945 inclusive. Information on my birth certifcate is minimal but this address is recorded.

I understand that there was/is an occupant/address directory known as Kelly's Directory which listed such information.

Many thanks and regards

Ian

Guest Old Canny Street Kid

Further to my research into my biological mother, might anyone be able to let me know who were the residents at 48 Ditchingham Road, Sheffield for the years 1940 to 1945 inclusive. Information on my birth certifcate is minimal but this address is recorded.

I understand that there was/is an occupant/address directory known as Kelly's Directory which listed such information.

Many thanks and regards

Ian

Just to say, Blodge, that if you look on the Sheffield Forum and Sheffield Indexers you will find threads relating to Grimesthorpe Road, Lily Bell of Grimesthorpe Road, and Memories of Pitsmoor, on which a number of people may be able to help you identify who was living at 48 Ditchingham Road in 1940-45. Then, if you get a result, you might post the info here, so we know the story --and know that you have been successful!