A Vote of Thanks

RichardB

Hey, how's about a Cheer for Dobberd and Tsavo, Dobberd has been posting like mad, Tsavo (at my request) has added all the picture links (he's not shown as posting any so far, but, almost every link is his work), now all three of us are posting to get it finished by the end of the Month.

I'm daft enough to have done it all myself, but, how about a SH Thank You for the two people doing the rest of the hard work; takes some doing to commit time and effort on behalf of others.

Nice one Fellas !

Guest carlie167

Hey, how's about a Cheer for Dobberd and Tsavo, Dobberd has been posting like mad, Tsavo (at my request) has added all the picture links (he's not shown as posting any so far, but, almost every link is his work), now all three of us are posting to get it finished by the end of the Month.

I'm daft enough to have done it all myself, but, how about a SH Thank You for the two people doing the rest of the hard work; takes some doing to commit time and effort on behalf of others.

Nice one Fellas !

Hip Hip Hooray lollollol All your hard work is very much appreciated! Thank you guys.