Pubs with Pictures

Guest tsavo

Guest tsavo

You may have noticed the 'pinned' posts in this section. Wherever possible we are adding pictures and any interesting facts to the alphabetical pub listings. If you have, or know of any pub pictures, let's have them to add to this new and growing resource.

While we are still compiling the alphabetical lists they will be pinned, but once completed, they will be the most complete compilation of Sheffield pub info available anywhere. It's Richard's masterpiece with a lot of work being done by Dobberd.....(hint) if you can help please contact me.

You may have noticed the 'pinned' posts in this section. Wherever possible we are adding pictures and any interesting facts to the alphabetical pub listings. If you have or know of any pub pictures lets have them to add to this new and growing resource.

While we are still compiling the alphabetical lists they will be pinned, but once completed, they will be the most complete compilation of Sheffield pub info available anywhere. It's Richard's masterpiece with a lot of work being done by Dobberd.....(hint) if you can help please contact me.

Even easier now than before, cut and paste a bit of a Word document (supplied, free, saves you buying my book !), into a Reply, delete a bit of stuff (i.e. where there are no keepers against a year) and hit reply

Even easier now than before, cut and paste a bit of a Word document (supplied, free, saves you buying my book !), into a Reply, delete a bit of stuff (i.e. where there are no keepers against a year) and hit reply

I am currently posting my photos in an album .Lots of my photos are too big as my camera is 10 megapixel, but I will post them when they are downsized.Feel free to look at and use.

I am currently posting my photos in an album .Lots of my photos are too big as my camera is 10 megapixel, but I will post them when they are downsized.Feel free to look at and use.

Two new pubs that I have found this week. I am mortified that I did not know of them. The University Arms has been open for about 18 months.Nice garden and bands on at the weekends. It is opposite the University and is owned by them.

The other pub is called Ivory. This doesnt sound like a pub name but it is a pub and restaurant. Anyone who likes piano music would love this place. It has a baby grand piano.Music as Michael Boublet.

A novel way to use an old factory,just off West Street.

Guest cardiffjill

I love the look of the Ivory. Guess the name comes from the piano connection !

Great photo's

There is a colour picture in "Time Gentlemen, Please - The Demise of the Sheffield Pub", it's from the "Ye Old Toad" days so quite late but a better picture.