One thing we are sure of

RichardB

When you post on the Pubs thread, you'll get an answer, if no-one else does, then I will. It's my baby, I don't own it, I don't boss people around, I say Thank you when people contribute or correct me, I even admit complete ignorance "Roman Ridge, Wincobank - I couldn't even point out Wincobank to within two miles on a map", I encourage, enthuse and stuff - cuz I love it. I'd give myself 11 out of 10 on the subject, 11.5 for effort.

I'm not bad at Genealogy, so long as the dates start with "18", maybe 6 out of 10 ...

Made in Sheffield was built from a thread of mine, but, basically I like to annoy the wife by buying old stuff and cluttering up the back end of the kitchen, I'm not "The Man/Woman/Hampster" for the task ... 5 maybe

Now Sport, Music, Transport, Cinema, Theatres, Clubs, Art and many more subjects, I'd give myself about a big fat zero, anyone else wish to take on the role of mentor, someone with a real passion for the subject, to encourage and gee-on newer members. It's not an official post, there's no salary, (I get £80,000 a week off Admin in postal orders), just a pride in loving a subject and sharing that joy with others.