Derek and Doreen Lee

Guest Jakers

I am searching for my sister and brother, Doreen Ivy Lee b 1937 and Derek Tom Lee b 1939, their father was Tom Lee and mother Frances Parker. They were living on Savile Street at this time. Frances died just after Derek was born, Doreen may have been fostered out at this time. I haven't seen Derek since about 1964. I have already searched on Sheffield Forum, Sheffield Records and The Star and been through the phone book. If anyone has any information at all please contact me, at this stage I am open to any suggestions. I have already had success and found another sister on Sheffield Forum, it would be good to reunite us all eventually.

Guest Jakers

Thought I'd just bring this to the top of the list again. I am still at a dead end on searching for Derek and Doreen. The last whereabouts I know of Derek was the Manor Estate approx 1960 ish.

I live in hope.

Guest Jakers

I have found Derek and we have spoken for the first time since 1963, just need to find Doreen now. I have more information on Doreen....about 40 years ago she lived in Eckington and was married to someone called Cedric, they may have had a son called Timothy. If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.