Sheffield Weather, Live Data

SteveHB

There are lots of local online live weather reports to choose from,

but this one is my favorite. Sheffield Weather Page.

Having seen this mornings weather forecast for the UK, I thought this might just cheer you all up a bit. Spring has already arrived in Portugal and the Almond blossom it out, pink and white against a blue sky. If you're into Horticulture, the Almond tree is a bit weird in that it goes from bare branches to blossom and only then produces a leaf.

Try this one. Daft question, Steve, but you are logged in arn't you, only thing I can think of?

Try this one. Daft question, Steve, but you are logged in arn't you, only thing I can think of?

No still can't see the image? just sends me to the SH log on page.

And I must be logged on, otherwise I would not be able to reply ... would I lol

That's true. Sorry couldn't think of an explanation.....just going to check around and see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Laurence

I cant see an image either but the view new posts link doesnt work for me either comes up with the same page

I bet it couldn't forecast the weather this morning. Slight rain going out the door, turning heavier as I got closer to work, 400yards hail blizzard high winds and everyone at work looking at the weather through the window saying "look at Sue on her scooter in all this hail" thanks everyone never had such an audience. he helolhe he

Sue

OK thanks, seems to point to a server problem. There's been a problem with an undersea cable being broken that's causing problems in the States so that may explain it. The daft thing is I can see both pic's with no problem. Oh! the joys of the Internet!

quote 'steve how do l show the attach box to new topic '

Hi skeets

1/ first copy your link from the address bar of the site/page you want to link to.

2/ in the advanced reply panel on Sheff-history, click on the green box called (Insert Link)

you may get a pop-up bar asking if you want to allow scripted windows if you do click on it and select

Temporarily Allow Scripted Windows

3/ go back to the green box and click on it, now another box should appear named Explorer User Prompt

4/ paste your link into the open bar in the box and click OK, the address that you put in should now change to

Visit My Website don't click on anything and type what you want the link to be called,

if you wish.

Then click OK

Steve.