One (underage) Mans WW1

RichardB

I've posted this once before, briefly, before copying it here from another thread, then deleting both .... Buffoon.

My Uncle William from Green Lane, you can trace his "progress". Chilling to see a signature (and description from the Medical) of a relative you never met, and his Mother, my Great Aunt.

Enjoy.

Are these your records or have you sent away for them. I am in the process of trying to get my Great Uncles records, he was a sapper in the Royal Engineers in WW1, killed in action, Hangard wood near Villers Bretonaux.

If anyone else has sent away for their relatives records please let me know how you did it.

Sue

Are these your records or have you sent away for them. I am in the process of trying to get my Great Uncles records, he was a sapper in the Royal Engineers in WW1, killed in action, Hangard wood near Villers Bretonaux.

If anyone else has sent away for their relatives records please let me know how you did it.

Sue

Online, via Ancestry.co.uk - full annual subscription, circa £70.

Though, my sister did visit Kew and view these records the traditional way i.e. hard work.