Really stupid question

RichardB

I'm not that old (honest), though I do admit to being exceptionally fat, oh, and I have silly hair, part balding, part "Detroit Emerald", part Einstein .... but, what I don't have is a list of present day Sheffield Pubs (addresses would be good, not many phones around in the 1800's).

Yes, RichardB asking for 2007-style information, shocking isn't it.

Does anyone have such a thingie, or is there a site I can visit to get it please ?

Ta Muchly

Hi RichardB What something like this,

http://www.sheffieldpub.co.uk/

Nice work, you have to taunt me with "The Hero and His Horse" Pub !!!!

Working on a Christmas Gift (Pub related, obviously), what I want is a listing of Pubs, addresses, keeper, if available ... so like this

Gate Fishcake Street Bert Jones

*** Bandelero Badbreathe Avenue Mrs Miggins

etc etc, don't have time to search for Pubs one by one, especially those that aren't there anymore. I'm really after Pubs that have closed recently; like in the last 120 years he he

I left Sheffield in 1981 and though I may be there briefly on December 19th my idea of "Still open" probably bears little relevance to the real world. Somebody post me last years Yellow Pages !!! Hang on, we don't have time for that......

Bugger !

Told you the wife thought I was weird ?

Do you like pikelets ? Would you like to see my collection ? I have some from 1913 etc etc etc he he