Abbeydale road bomb crater

Help!!

I've been in a customers house today and she needs our help.

At some point during the war she can remember her mam taking her down Abbeydale road to Marden road (I think thats where she said) to look at a crater caused by a bomb, in to which a tram had fallen.

She then showed me a book in which there was a picture took in the eighties of the same area and in this image the whole street was flooded. She went on to say that the area had never flooded before and she thought there was a man made dip there now because of the bomb.

Over the years she has looked far and wide for a picture of the tram in the hole but has never found one and it is driving her mad...so much so she wondered if she had dreamt it!!

I told her about the internet and more importantly this site but she has no internet access (She does live in Dronfield you see...I think they still point at the moon up there) so I have promised to see what I cant find and print it off for her before my next visit.

So can you help...are there any shots of this with the tram in or not and are there any tales about this you have heard??

Thanks.

Jason.