Maps for Sale

makapaka

I bought a job lot of old sheffield maps - mainly central and east end of sheffield. They’re all in region of 70-120 years old.

In some instances I have 3 or 4 of same map.

would anybody be interested in buying the spares from me. I don’t want the earth for them - just something to cover cost so I can look at buying some more.

if anyone is interested let me know and I can send photos etc.

do you have any that cover the area near suffolk lane?  im looking for any with rodley lane on.  also how much please?

On 05/06/2023 at 08:57, makapaka said:

I bought a job lot of old sheffield maps - mainly central and east end of sheffield. They’re all in region of 70-120 years old.

In some instances I have 3 or 4 of same map.

would anybody be interested in buying the spares from me. I don’t want the earth for them - just something to cover cost so I can look at buying some more.

if anyone is interested let me know and I can send photos etc.

I think that I might be interested, and thank you for offering them for sale, but could you give us a little more detail. Like who published them (ordnance survey, for example), scale (inches per mile, for example), and what kind of map, (general, geological, etc.). Or could you post a couple of pictures to better explain them?

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for offering these for sale. I might be interested in buying some of these maps, if you have any of the Norfolk Park area. Some photos would be great. 

Hi I’m sorry taking so long to reply - a while since I’ve been On the forum- if anyone is still interested let me know and I’ll take some photos etc 

2 hours ago, nel said:

i am still interested

Ok nel. Would you like me to send some pictures of them?

yes please.  i am particularly interested in any with rodley lane on.  this was just off fornham street where dfs is now.  thank you.

Hi do you still have some maps for sale ? I would be interested in any that include Pitsmoor or thereabouts.  If you have anything please let me know. Thank You.