How do you create an album in the photo section?

History dude

I uploaded some pictures of the Nunnery Signal Box to the photo section hoping to add them to an album called "Nunnery Signal Box". But they just went into the unnamed section.  So how do you create an album for them?

Also can photos be added to other people's albums? I was thinking to add some to the Aerial pictures one.

4 hours ago, History dude said:

Also can photos be added to other people's albums? I was thinking to add some to the Aerial pictures one.

No

4 hours ago, History dude said:

I uploaded some pictures of the Nunnery Signal Box to the photo section hoping to add them to an album called "Nunnery Signal Box". But they just went into the unnamed section.  So how do you create an album for them?

Have you tried creating a named album/folder first, then adding the images to that named folder?

I have created a new album called "Nunnery Signal Box" it is in your name History dude and I have moved the images you uploaded into it.

nunnery.jpg

1 hour ago, SteveHB said:

Have you tried creating a named album/folder first, then adding the images to that named folder?

I couldn't see how to do that.

Thanks Steve for creating the folder for me👍

1 hour ago, History dude said:

I couldn't see how to do that.

Thanks Steve for creating the folder for me👍

This works for me, but it may not work for you.

Photos > Add Images> create new album> I created an album named "TEST FOLDER" than I uploaded/added a single image to it.

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 19-34-55 TEST FOLDER.png

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 19-31-01 Sheffield History Photos.png

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 19-32-04 Sheffield History Photos.png

When I select the choose album the middle one "create new album" says - Sorry you do not have permission to create a new album.