If they stood there long enough ?

dunsbyowl1867

Guest sheffbusman

Amazing shot! Any idea of the date???? I live on Smith Street jus to the left of the picture ;-)

What is amazing is that the small retail buidings to the left are still there, infact other than there being no roundabout or tarmac on the road it ht hasn't changed at all. Can someone nip down there and get an updated shot from around the same spot??

Guest sheffbusman

What is amazing is that the small retail buidings to the left are still there, infact other than there being no roundabout or tarmac on the road it ht hasn't changed at all. Can someone nip down there and get an updated shot from around the same spot??

Photo taken today 23/7/2007 as mentioned in original text, alot more cars around now. The pub on the right has recently been refurbished and re-named "The Wagon" from "Scandals" Amazing that the buildings are all the same, I bet they've seen alot of changes in their time he he

Photo taken today 23/7/2007 as mentioned in original text, alot more cars around now. The pub on the right has recently been refurbished and re-named "The Wagon" from "Scandals" Amazing that the buildings are all the same, I bet they've seen alot of changes in their time he he

Thanks for that. It is amazing in this day of everything changing that this little corner remains the same.