Gleadless Valley Working Mens Club

tozzin

Well this was Gleadless Valley working mens club, even though it was closed as a club some years ago & was taken over by the Jehovas as a Kingdom Hall, anyway they have now decided it doesnt blend in with its surroundings after over "thirty years?" and a new Kingdom Hall is planned for the site and should be up and saving souls by the new year, I would still prefer it to be a workingmans club though.

"X" marks the spot just on Gleadless Rd

Thanks tozzin, the furthest I venture up Gleadless Road is Newfield Green shops,

never knew there was a former WM club just up from them.

Thanks tozzin, the furthest I venture up Gleadless Road is Newfield Green shops,

never knew there was a former WM club just up from them.

Ill bet weve past each other many times at Newfield Green shops S.H. will have to sell lapel pins with somekind of logo, the old Sheffield coat of arms with S.H.on it? so`s all members can recognise each other.

I had a similar thought on one of my rare visits to Sheffield, there I was at Broomhill rumaging in the charity shops wondering who else might be in there.

Ill bet weve past each other many times at Newfield Green shops S.H. will have to sell lapel pins with somekind of logo, the old Sheffield coat of arms with S.H.on it? so`s all members can recognise each other.