Club Pubs

Guest iris

Guest iris

hi anyone have any info on the hollis cfoft pub west bar ,it was at side ofwest bar police station until abaut 1914 before -after any photo,s would be great club pubs hi it was the royal oak on hollis croft west bar green it a car park now next to bmw car showrooms sorry my family said it was hollis croft i throught it was the name of the pub it was pulled down 3 years ago hi now my aunt tells me it was the nottingham arm where the footprint firm is on hollis croft it was bomb in the war what war i dont know im to young?any info would be great

hi anyone have any info on the hollis cfoft pub west bar ,it was at side ofwest bar police station until abaut 1914 before -after any photo,s would be great club pubs hi it was the royal oak on hollis croft west bar green it a car park now next to bmw car showrooms sorry my family said it was hollis croft i throught it was the name of the pub it was pulled down 3 years ago hi now my aunt tells me it was the nottingham arm where the footprint firm is on hollis croft it was bomb in the war what war i dont know im to young?any info would be great

Hi, anyone have any info on the Hollis Croft pub, West Bar, it was at side of West Bar Police Station until about 1914. Before - after any photo's would be great

Hi, it was the Royal Oak on Hollis Croft, West Bar Green, it is a car park now next to the BMW car showrooms. Sorry, my family said it was Hollis Croft, I thought it was the name of the pub; it was pulled down 3 years ago

Hi, now my Aunt tells me it was the Nottingham Arms where the Footprint firm is on Hollis Croft, it was bombed in the War (what war I don't know I'm too young ? Any info would be great.

----------------------------

General tidy up

RichardB

----------------------------

Oh, to be too young !