RichardB

Townhead

The History of the Baptist Church

assembling in

Townhead Street, Sheffield,

from its commencement to the close of its third pastorate

by Charles Larom

"Consider her palaces, that ye may tell it to the generation following"

Leader & Sons, Printers, 10 Bank Street (1870)

Source-fella

Hi, thank you for this book, i will have to try and purchase it.. the Richard Atkinson mentioned was my 5 x great grandfather,his son William Atkinson who is also mentioned was my 4 x great grandfather and his son my 3 x great grandfather was named after the Rev Eustace Carey.. Eustace Carey Atkinson..

Hi, thank you for this book, i will have to try and purchase it.. the Richard Atkinson mentioned was my 5 x great grandfather,his son William Atkinson who is also mentioned was my 4 x great grandfather and his son my 3 x great grandfather was named after the Rev Eustace Carey.. Eustace Carey Atkinson..

You don't really need to buy, unless it's for family reasons of course, as the link will take you to it. If you click on the open library logo it will take you to another page where you can download the PDF file of it, just click PDF! The open library is much quicker at downloading too, as I have seen it start at 700kbps. :o Much faster than going to Internet Archive, where oddly it's from :mellow: