Best Spring Street/road

RichardB

When we think of Sheffield history i.e. the old stuff we think about Cutlery, steel, industry and the resultant polution and the deaths and diseases associated with that; the living conditions and everything - all a bit miserable (that's my area of interest)

so, what is the most attractive Sheffield throughfare in Spring; pictures appreciated.

From memory (I may be wrong), I'll put in Rydalhurst Avenue (if I've wrong that wrong, it's been a while - a good 30 years since I walked down there). Wadsley region ...

When we think of Sheffield history i.e. the old stuff we think about Cutlery, steel, industry and the resultant polution and the deaths and diseases associated with that; the living conditions and everything - all a bit miserable (that's my area of interest)

so, what is the most attractive Sheffield throughfare in Spring; pictures appreciated.

From memory (I may be wrong), I'll put in Rydalhurst Avenue (if I've wrong that wrong, it's been a while - a good 30 years since I walked down there). Wadsley region ...

Looking at Rydalhurst Avenue it appears to have an abundance of fruit trees (apple or cherry?), if I'm correct.

So the road would look nice in spring time when the trees are in full blossom.

image courtesy of Google

That's the fella, Thanks Steve - just need others to match or beat it - a picture of it in full blomm would be much appreciated and hopefully with less cars.