Phone Call, Early Hours.

Bayleaf

Got a call this morning at 2.30am, from 0121-314 0001. Caller rang off on answering. I checked it up this morning, the number belongs to a company called Wesolveit, but apparently their number's been spoofed. Details here. In the meantime if you get a call in the early hours, don't panic.

Got a call this morning at 2.30am, from 0121-314 0001. Caller rang off on answering. I checked it up this morning, the number belongs to a company called Wesolveit, but apparently their number's been spoofed. Details here. In the meantime if you get a call in the early hours, don't panic.

Got the same call at 7:15am.

I had just gone to work so MrsH took the call.

Having had a very embarassing incident a few years ago with a call like this to my mobile phone while we were stood at the nightly last post and 2 minutes silence at the Mennin Gate war memorial in Belgium when my phone went off in the 2 minute silence and started playing my personalised ring tone which was, very inappropriately the Gershwin tune "Strike Up The Band", MrsH was in no mood for daft calls.

She realised it was a scam type call and Googled the number.

The net was full of articles about unsolicited calls made that morning at silly o'clock to thousands of different people across the country.

It has been reported.