Happy Birthday Thylacine!

Bayleaf

Happy Birthday

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6vqCCI1ZF7o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Happy birthday THYLACINE.

As there is something like 11 hours time difference between Britain, currently on GMT and Eastern Australia which is ahead of us it will probably be the day after your birthday when you get to read these birthday greetings.

Well, I am flabbergasted! Thank you all for your kind comments. Yes I was 61 yesterday, today is Burns' Day, (my mum is Scottish and I'm told she was very disappointed to have missed out by one day.) And tomorrow is Australia Day, not a bad hat trick, don't you think? I haven't actually celebrated a birthday since becoming a JW in 1983.

Thanks for that wonderful video clip of the Tiger, Steve, I used to have it on video but lent it to someone. I read everything I can get my hands on about the Tasmanian Tiger, just finished reading 'The Hunter" by Julia Leigh, a novel about a mercenary sent into the Tasmanian wilderness to seek out the last thylacine. I finished the book on Friday and read In Sunday's paper they are making a film based on the novel with Sam Neill and Willem Dafoe. Part of it was filmed at a place called Meander near Deloraine - we live half way between!

Well, I am flabbergasted! Thank you all for your kind comments. Yes I was 61 yesterday, today is Burns' Day, (my mum is Scottish and I'm told she was very disappointed to have missed out by one day.) And tomorrow is Australia Day, not a bad hat trick, don't you think? I haven't actually celebrated a birthday since becoming a JW in 1983.

Thanks for that wonderful video clip of the Tiger, Steve, I used to have it on video but lent it to someone. I read everything I can get my hands on about the Tasmanian Tiger, just finished reading 'The Hunter" by Julia Leigh, a novel about a mercenary sent into the Tasmanian wilderness to seek out the last thylacine. I finished the book on Friday and read In Sunday's paper they are making a film based on the novel with Sam Neill and Willem Dafoe. Part of it was filmed at a place called Meander near Deloraine - we live half way between!

Many happy returns Thylacine. Glad you had a good one. How loveley to live near a place that describes the way we walk these days!!! (no not Deloraine :o )