Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour.

Guest Trefcon

Guest Trefcon

Thanks go to Mark Goodwill for sending me this and also transcribing it from a postcard!! Cheers Mark.

This has been added to the main A-Z, of which there will be an up-dated version shortly.

Allcroft. A. Served. Lincs Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Allcroft. J. A. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Allgar. E. Jnr, Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Anderson. P. F. Died. Lancs. Fusiliers Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Ashley. G. W. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Barker. W. Served. Royal Scots Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Beck. G. W. Served. R.A.M.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Booker. C. Died. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Booker. G. A. Died. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Bradley. J. T. Served. D.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Brinnen. F. Served. M.S.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Broom. S. Served. M.T.A.S.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Burell. J. E. Served. M.T.A.S.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Burton. F. Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Clarke. A. Served. R.A.F. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Clayton. H. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Clayton. S. H. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Clayton. W. Died. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Clayton. W. Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Cliff. J. R. Served. West Yorks Reg. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Cockayne. A. Served. Cyclists Corps Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Cockayne. H. H. Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Damms. J. H. Served. R.A.F. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Dancer. W. J. Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Day. J. A. Died. R.F.R. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Dowling. A. Junr. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Dowling. W. Junr. Served. D.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Elliott. A. Served. Canadian Infantry. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Fawcett. A. Served. R.A.M.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Fawcett. G. W. Served. D.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Fowler. H. Died. Lancs. Fusiliers Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Gabbitas. J. Served. R.F.A. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Gamwells. A. Served. R.A.M.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Gamwells. F. Junr. Served. Roy. I. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Gilberthorpe. D. Served. W. Yorks Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Glaves. A. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Godley. H. Served. D.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Godley. Wm. Served. Sherwood Foresters Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Green. J. Served. R.S. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Green. L. Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Grundy. A. Served. R.F.A. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Grundy. H. Junr. Served. D. of W's Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Gunson. E. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Hague. G. H. Died. Duke of Wellington's Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Harvey. L. Served. M.T.A.S.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Havenhand. J. A. Died. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Haycock. H. Served. R.A.F. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Higginbottom. A. Served. Kings Royal Rifles Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Hobson. G. F. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Hollingshead. J. Served. R.N. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Homer. A. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Homer. F. Junr, Served. E. Yorks Regt Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Hurst. H. Served. Lincolnshire Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Iggo. F. Served. Yorks Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Illingworth. C. Jun. Died. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Jenkinson. F. Served. R.F.A. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Keeling. S. Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Keeling. S. P. Served. W. Yorks Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Knott. J. H. Served. Coldstream Gds Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Knott. W. Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Lambert. H. Served. R.N. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Lawson. F. Served. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Leadbeater. T. Served. West Yorks Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Lucas. L. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Middleton. T. Died. K.O.Y.L.I. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Myers. A Served. Leicester Regt Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Newbould. G. Served. R.F.R. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Newbould. T. Served. A.S.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Oliver. S. Served. Manchester Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Parker. S. Served. National Res. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Pearson. S Served. W. Yorks Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Pearson. W Served. Northumb'd. Fus. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Peck. T. Served. R.G.A. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Pinson. A. Served. R.A.M.C. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Plant. C. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Plant. J. H. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Plant. T. F. Served. W. R. (div) R. E. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Plews. T. Served. R.F.A. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Powell. A. Jnr. Served. Hussars Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Rodgers. F. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Scothorne. A. Died. Scottish Rifles Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Scothorne. J. Served. Northumb'd. Fus. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Scothorne. W. Served. R.F.A. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Shirt. A. Served. R.S. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Snaith. L. Served. R.N.A.S. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Spye. J. F. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Swift. W. S. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Sydney. A. Served. National Reserve Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Thomas. J. Served. R.N. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Tomlinson. H. Served. Canadian F.A. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Travis. J. T. Served. Canadian Infantry Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Vessey. H. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Walker. C. Served. R.F.A. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Wallace. H. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Woodhouse. D. Served. Y. and L. Regt. Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour

Woods. C. W. Served. Canadian Infantry Owlerton United Methodist Church Roll of Honour