A New Beginning

mickjj

I guess this will become a date of historical note with the dissolving of Sheffield Wednesday plc and the handing over the ownership of the club for £1 to Milan Mandaric. Of course Mr Mandaric has cleared off all of the clubs debts as part of the deal.

So a new age starts at the club., debt free and an owner willing to put money in place to try and turn around the fortunes on the field. Lets hope it all works out.

I guess this will become a date of historical note with the dissolving of Sheffield Wednesday plc and the handing over the ownership of the club for £1 to Milan Mandaric. Of course Mr Mandaric has cleared off all of the clubs debts as part of the deal.

So a new age starts at the club., debt free and an owner willing to put money in place to try and turn around the fortunes on the field. Lets hope it all works out.

Remember where you were this day, just like when Kennedy was shot.

Remember where you were this day

I was stuck at home, snowed off from being at work.

When Kennedy was shot I was stood behind a bush on the grassy knoll just alongside De La Plazza in Dallas, Texas, with a high powered rifle B)

Don't know why I remember that lol

I was stuck at home, snowed off from being at work.

When Kennedy was shot I was stood behind a bush on the grassy knoll just alongside De La Plazza in Dallas, Texas, with a high powered rifle B)

Don't know why I remember that lol

You should have shot the man in the book depository, he wasn't hiding behind a bush.

I was not old enough to be doing anything except eating and sleeping; no change there then ...

You should have shot the man in the book depository, he wasn't hiding behind a bush.

I was not old enough to be doing anything except eating and sleeping; no change there then ...

You mean Lee Harvey Oswald.

I didn't bother shooting him, he was shot by Jack Ruby while in police custody for shooting kennedy as he was been brought out of a police station, handcuffed to a cop, to be taken to court to be charged with assassinating JFK.

I've been driven around there; mainly redeveloped. The JFK Memorial was, at best, subtle ... it is a sunken area, surrounded by vertical slabs = a bit like a paving slab that has subsided but remained level.

I've been driven around there; mainly redeveloped. The JFK Memorial was, at best, subtle ... it is a sunken area, surrounded by vertical slabs = a bit like a paving slab that has subsided but remained level.

Yes JFK was driven around there as well, - and look what happened to him. :o

So where were you, - the book repository, the grass knoll or "the mystery gunman" in just the right position to shoot kenedy without having to propose a magic weaving bullet that changes course.?

:unsure::unsure: :unsure: