My Very Own Superhero Name

RichardB

After seven assists in two days, five of them within 50 yards of our house, I am now known as :

Mr Cat-Litter

bounding effortlessly over snowy-terrain and struggling against the elements to deliver cat-litter to chuck under peoples wheels when they can't get the car to move.

(I suppose the eighteen stone helps a little with the pushing of said vehicle ...)

After seven assists in two days, five of them within 50 yards of our house, I am now known as :

Mr Cat-Litter

bounding effortlessly over snowy-terrain and struggling against the elements to deliver cat-litter to chuck under peoples wheels when they can't get the car to move.

(I suppose the eighteen stone helps a little with the pushing of said vehicle ...)

But....

Which brandt are you?

Biokats

Here you can find a nice selection of Biokats clumping litter. Cat's Best

Cat's Best is economically efficient due to its natural plant fibres. It effectively ca... Catsan Cat Litter

Cat litter especially developed to promote cat hygiene, absorbs odour before it can dev... Cat Exclusive

Extremely efficient clumping litter with 320% absorbency. Ideal for long-haired breeds. Classy Cat

Classy Cat is a high-grade clumping cat litter that contains baby powder giving it a ni... Extreme Classic

Extreme Classic cat litter lasts 3 times as long as normal cat litter. Provides minimal... Fresh'n'Easy

Fresh'n'Easy litter granules absorbs urine and neutralises odours. Golden Grey

Golden Grey contains Bentonite which has proved very popular among cat owners. Bentonit... Percato Rocks

Revolutionary cat litter that comes in granule form. Can be used sparingly. Stops odou... Perlinette Health Indicator

This unique cat litter makes it easy to monitor your cat's health. Perlinette cat litte... Porta Pine

non-clumping cat litter made from pine wood with biological odour absorption. Unique a... Professional Classic

Clumping cat litter with silicate and biological odour neutraliser for natural odour co... Sanicat Professional

Sanicat Professional is the best choice for everyone who wants quality, hygiene and rel... Super Carino

Efficient cat litter made from 100% naturally occurring betonite for excellent absorpti... Tigerino

Tigerino is not only extremely absorbent, but also eco-friendly. This kitty litter ... World's Best

100% ecological clumping cat litter made from whole kernel corn, biodegradable and suit...