The Grapes Trippett Lane

ukelele lady

What's this I hear , no more live music at the Grapes.

Surely the Grapes is not closing too or is it just the live music that has folded.

Does anyone know anymore details?

What's this I hear , no more live music at the Grapes.

Surely the Grapes is not closing too or is it just the live music that has folded.

Does anyone know anymore details?

See link to yesterday's Star

http://www.thestar.co.uk/headlines/End-of-era-for-rock.6623828.jp

The article doesn't seem to say why ?

Ann Flynne ,the landlady of The Dog and Partridge owns The Grapes. She wanted to buy The Dog but was priced out. Because of this she is now moving all the effects from The Dog, lock stock and barrel into the Grapes and turning it into an Irish pub.

Fidelma Candon, who is the manager of The Three Tuns,will also be managing The Dog as well.She will be running it as a real ale pub with modern Irish and British folk music.

Ann Flynne ,the landlady of The Dog and Partridge owns The Grapes. She wanted to buy The Dog but was priced out. Because of this she is now moving all the effects from The Dog, lock stock and barrel into the Grapes and turning it into an Irish pub.

Fidelma Candon, who is the manager of The Three Tuns,will also be managing The Dog as well.She will be running it as a real ale pub with modern Irish and British folk music.

Thank you for the information POPPYCHRISTINA. Ann is a nice lady , many years ago when I worked on West Street she let me

park in the pub car park while I was at work.