Help Requested - Word Template

RichardB

I like the idea of this , that's when we get near to an upto date list.

I've noticed on the pubs in my area that the names of the keepers in the 1800s that their families have lived in the area for donkey years and visit the pubs. I don't think they have a clue their ancesters once used to keep them.

Now, Ukelele Lady, you will be a major player in the next one that I propose, The New Barrack Tavern !

I think there is some discussion to be had on this topic still !

Now, Ukelele Lady, you will be a major player in the next one that I propose, The New Barrack Tavern !

I think there is some discussion to be had on this topic still !

When you've decided, send me the list and I'll arrange it onto the page if you like.

When you've decided, send me the list and I'll arrange it onto the page if you like.

I rather think you are a major part of the discussion regarding the place Vox !

Come on Richard , don't keep us in suspense , what have you got in mind?

I've just looked back on the Old Barrack Tavern and noticed I've left Sam Frith 1833 out, now updated.

1876/79 John Maden becomes Machon. I've seen this more than once as Machon.

Come on Richard , don't keep us in suspense , what have you got in mind?

I've just looked back on the Old Barrack Tavern and noticed I've left Sam Frith 1833 out, now updated.

1876/79 John Maden becomes Machon. I've seen this more than once as Machon.

Are you and Vox happy with the Barrack Taverns on the A-Z, I thought I remembered some unfinished conversation ... please post up what you have for the New Barrack Tavern (both of you and anyone else, with any questions) and we will mull over it.

I'd quite like to see The Blake done as a po ster as its newly re-opened.

Are you and Vox happy with the Barrack Taverns on the A-Z, I thought I remembered some unfinished conversation ... please post up what you have for the New Barrack Tavern (both of you and anyone else, with any questions) and we will mull over it.

I'd quite like to see The Blake done as a po ster as its newly re-opened.

I've gone through it all again today and what's on the A to Z is exactly what's in the Whites , Pigots books etc.

I 've put the address as it says in the books. It all seems to fall in place to me unless there's some other information

somewhere.