Hello Everyone...

Guest BOXHAMMER

Guest BOXHAMMER

Hello everyone .. Born in Pitsmoor 1962 , moved in 1969 out towards Worksop....Have lived in South Anston , Rotherham , Southall , Stonedge (Derbyshire) and have ended up in Lincolnshire.............Miss Sheffield very much and then i found this site..What can say ...BRILLIANT ! Some questions that have been kicking around in my head for the last 40 odd years have already been answered....Now that ive found this site it will be a problem to get me off it......unless im physically removed by my wife..or i have to go to the toilet....

Hello everyone .. Born in Pitsmoor 1962 , moved in 1969 out towards Worksop....Have lived in South Anston , Rotherham , Southall , Stonedge (Derbyshire) and have ended up in Lincolnshire.............Miss Sheffield very much and then i found this site..What can say ...BRILLIANT ! Some questions that have been kicking around in my head for the last 40 odd years have already been answered....Now that ive found this site it will be a problem to get me off it......unless im physically removed by my wife..or i have to go to the toilet....

Hello and welcome to the site BOXHAMMER,

nice to hear you are enjoying it.