Well He Must Have Had A Good Night Then !

RichardB

Had me a tandoori at Kings Cross Tandoori - not very good, rice cold, sent it back, cold again - gave up. Complained about the man at the next table variously snoring or talking gibberish; kept rubbing his leg against mine - he was sat sideways on his chiar.

Anyway he finally got up to leave, was stopped and told he had to pay his bill, he came back and stuck his elbow in my cold rice (serves him right).

Well, the empty brandy glasses on his small table told some kind of tale - £51 was his bill, now, I'm a big fat blokie and I can certainly drink but £51 !!!

Anyway, after another complaint, I got a deduction and was told he was a regular and he'd only had three brandies - must have been good stuff.

Ah, the delights of the Metropolis, the 24 hour cosmopolitan society, the culture, the ...erm...anybody help me out here?.....Please?.....

Ah, the delights of the Metropolis, the 24 hour cosmopolitan society, the culture, the ...erm...anybody help me out here?.....Please?.....

It's only a short walk from Kings Cross to St. Pancras

Get on the train and about 2 and a half laters all these problems will be about 160 miles behind you see that sign that says

SHEFFIELD MIDLAND

WELCOME TO SHEFFIELD.

What could be friendlier and more welcoming than that?

It's like coming home to what you like best.

It's only a short walk from Kings Cross to St. Pancras

Get on the train and about 2 and a half laters all these problems will be about 160 miles behind you see that sign that says

If you pick your train you can be here in 2 hrs 9 mins

or

If you stay at Kings Cross you could be in York in 2 hrs 10 mins

or

Walk a bit further to Euston and be in Manchester in just over 2 hours

If you pick your train you can be here in 2 hrs 9 mins

or

If you stay at Kings Cross you could be in York in 2 hrs 10 mins

or

Walk a bit further to Euston and be in Manchester in just over 2 hours

And if you walk back in time far enough you would be able to get a Sheffield train from Kings Cross, although it would probably take rather longer than 2 hours and 9 minutes.

And if you walk back in time far enough you would be able to get a Sheffield train from Kings Cross, although it would probably take rather longer than 2 hours and 9 minutes.

I don't get it with Richard. <_<

He's a Sheffield lad through and through. ;-)

He goes to live in that desolate wilderness of north east England :blink: (Why would any self respecting Sheffielder want to do that? :unsure: )

He gets the chance to go and spend time in London, and all he does is moan about it :mellow:

He gets the chance to go across to Sweden and moans about that saying he doesn't want to go :huh:

Why not just make a permenant move back to Sheffield Richard!

Perhaps you will be satisfied then lol