3 Rodgers Cutlers Pen Knives

Guest dan01

hello i was wondering if someone could date these knives for me. to make a long story short. i found these in my friend/nieghbor's house after he had passed away. when his so called family (who never visited him once in the twenty plus years i knew him.) were done taking what they thought was of value. they basically left the door open said the house is going up for sale and if there was anything i wanted i could have it. so iwent and had a look as i knew he had left some things for me in his will. well there was nothing left they took everything thing. well almost everything whatever they did not want they made a big pile in the living room of basically junk. so as i sifted thru the junk i picked up a few mementos. to remember my friend. i found some photos and stuff and in and amid the pile i picked up four of these knives. now i am a collector but not of knives. i didn't have to look at them to long before i figured i might have something special here. so here i am looking for some info. i know my friends father came to canada from england in the early 1900s so that's how they probably got here. i have upload images of three of them as the fourth is in rough shape. there two ivory and two mother of pearl.i have read up on these on the internet. i believe these are from the 1901-1948 era there are all rodgers cutlers to his majesty.

sorry about the long winded story. but that is how i came to posses these. the house was and demolished within weeks of me finding these.