Happy Birthday Daveh

Stuart0742

I know the birthday reminder on the home page is not working again, so to make sure this occasion is not missed

Happy Birthday Dave

You are know a year older than me

Makes me feel young

As the Birthday reminder is not working, I'm afraid I can't extend a greeting to you Dave.

I just can't risk getting involved in any unofficial celebrations based purely on hearsay.

Besides that, I'm far to busy to waste my valuable time typing "Happy Birthday Dave"

Oops I just have done (Please ignore it.)

I know the birthday reminder on the home page is not working again, so to make sure this occasion is not missed

Happy Birthday Dave

You are know a year older than me

Makes me feel young

A YEAR older than you!!!!

We were in the same year / class / form at school.

OK, so I'm a 1955 and you're a 1956 but you can cut that year in half down to more like 6 months.

I bet by next you catch me up.

Having said that Stuart I know what you mean.

Mrs H is a mere 17 days older than me, but for 17 days a year I get to be her "toy boy" lol

As the Birthday reminder is not working, I'm afraid I can't extend a greeting to you Dave.

I just can't risk getting involved in any unofficial celebrations based purely on hearsay.

Besides that, I'm far to busy to waste my valuable time typing "Happy Birthday Dave"

Oops I just have done (Please ignore it.)

Thanks vox, it is my birthday.

It's not just hearsay, - you got it from the Stuart0742 public broadcasting system!

I'm suprised he hasn't had it broadcast on Radio Sheffield with one of his smug comments like in post #1 <_<

Thanks vox, it is my birthday.

It's not just hearsay, - you got it from the Stuart0742 public broadcasting system!

I'm suprised he hasn't had it broadcast on Radio Sheffield with one of his smug comments like in post #1 <_<

and I did not mention you moving into the 21st century in motoring terms

and I did not mention you moving into the 21st century in motoring terms

I haven't moved into the 21st century in motoring terms.

The motor car is a late 19th century invention.

You can get a newly made one, but it is still 19th century technology to me.

Metal box, wheel on each corner, infernal combustion engine (as opposed to diseasel engined)

A YEAR older than you!!!!

I bet by next you catch me up

Have you really thought about that statement :o

The last thing you want is a younger person catching up with you, it can only mean one thing. lol

Happy Birthday and may younger people never catch up with you.

Many Happy Returns Dave H

HD

Thanks everyone.

Now look what you've done Stuart!

If you had kept your gob shut you would have saved all these nice kind people the hassle of having to post me a birthday wish.

Just wait until next March!

So why are you not in the Pub celebrating ??

Been out for a meal with MrsH to the Coach and Horses, Dronfield for a very nice meal and a few pints of Draught Thornbridge ales (brewed at a small real ale microbrewery in Bakewell)

So I have been out to a pub and I have had a slightly different celebratary drink.

That's alright then glad to see you are letting the side down enjoy whats left of your Birthday and many more of them..

Thanks syrup,

..and everyone else for their birthday wishes.

Even you Stuart lol