Strange Criticism

RichardB

Well, I was made redundant in November last year, now I work part-time in the frozen wasteland of the North East.

I've had the opportunity this wwek to work Monday, Tuesday and (tomorrow), Wednesday of this week - but arrived home (late, because the Big Boss was there and discussing IT issues after his training course; I'm notionally in IT)) today to the wife not speaking to me - surely more work, rather than less if to be a cause of celebration ?

Well, I was made redundant in November last year, now I work part-time in the frozen wasteland of the North East.

I've had the opportunity this wwek to work Monday, Tuesday and (tomorrow), Wednesday of this week - but arrived home (late, because the Big Boss was there and discussing IT issues after his training course; I'm notionally in IT)) today to the wife not speaking to me - surely more work, rather than less if to be a cause of celebration ?

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.

The graveyards are full of men who died, still trying to work out the mysteries of feminine logic. :rolleyes:

hilldweller