Help

1SteelCity2Another

Righto, now I pride myself on being very savvy with computers etc. but even I am having problems now.

I have a copy of "The Pride & The Glory", which was a show put together by BBC North prior to the FA Cup Semi in 1993. Its not the greatest as I transferred from a PAL VHS tape to NTSC, and then DVD. The DVD works fine, but the sound is a bit crap, however when I try to convert to .avi or .mpg to put online, the video comes through fine, but the sound is missing. I have tried a number of conversion programs, but always with the same result.

Anyone recommend anything?

Guest cheekymonkey

Righto, now I pride myself on being very savvy with computers etc. but even I am having problems now.

I have a copy of "The Pride & The Glory", which was a show put together by BBC North prior to the FA Cup Semi in 1993. Its not the greatest as I transferred from a PAL VHS tape to NTSC, and then DVD. The DVD works fine, but the sound is a bit crap, however when I try to convert to .avi or .mpg to put online, the video comes through fine, but the sound is missing. I have tried a number of conversion programs, but always with the same result.

Anyone recommend anything?

try pm-ing deejayone I think hes a bit of an expert in this sort of thing.