The Home Movie Road Show

DaveH

I remember that orange Volkswagen Beetle!, I'm sure it belonged to Mr & Mrs Lindsay who lived in the end house where it is parked.

That end house would be No. 19 Morland Road then Markbaby ;-)

The end house in the block below would be No. 9 Morland Road ;-)

But the end house in the block above would be No. 9 Morland Close :blink:

Thank you for the upload Dave! I enjoyed watching it! (vlc player handles the file OK)

Glad you enjoyed it. 3gp is quite common on phones so most computer players should handle it quite well.

VLC has a reputation for being able to play any video file you care to throw at it.

Did you spot the subtle changes in the film Joy Rider?

The bike belonged to my brother and only he had a licence and insurance to ride it.

In the scenes where the bike is actually being riden it is my brother on the bike.

In all other scenes his girlfriend Amanda plays the biker who had ridden / was about to ride the bike.

OK, so they wore similar biker clothing, his leather jacket fit both of them and a crash helmet covers up a lot.

But not many people notice that one even when shown to family members who know us using the original 8mm film which is much clearer.

Here is my brothers film "Joy Rider" as described in post#32.

Colour and silent (apart from the projector noise) picture quality is low due to filming from the screen and problems with autofocus being fooled.

This is a 3gp video file, as used on mobile phones. On my computer, after download it automatically opened in RealPlayer but it would require a player capable of handling 3gp files to work.

Joy Rid

Here is a version I have attempted to clean up. I hope you like it.

'>