Stoneseeker- Intro

Guest Stone- Seeker

Guest Stone- Seeker

:)

just thought id post a short intro.. i found this forum through a search for information about neolithic/prehistoric remains in the Sheff area. this forum seems like the perfect place to ask some long standing questions i have about the local area:)

i look forward to posting and reading!

StoneSeeker

Hi Stoneseeker, welcome to the Forum! Fire away, we thrive on questions, and who knows, we may be able to answer some, as well as learning a lot ourselves.

Is that the Gardom's Edge stone in your avatar? It's a long time since I was up there.

just thought id post a short intro.. i found this forum through a search for information about neolithic/prehistoric remains in the Sheff area. this forum seems like the perfect place to ask some long standing questions i have about the local area:)

StoneSeeker

Welcome to the Site Stone-Seeker, a few of our Members qualify as Neolithic remains !

Look forward to hearing more from you.

StoneSeeker

Long standing :blink: ,

Is that the questions or the stones? lol

Welcome to Sheffield History Stone- Seeker, I hope that some of our more neolithic members can provide you with the answers you are looking for.

Guest Stone- Seeker

Is that the Gardom's Edge stone in your avatar? It's along time since I was up there.

yes..it is :) in all its fibreglass glory!;-)

thx for the welcome guys:) good to be here

yes..it is :) in all its fibreglass glory!;-)

Ssshhh, it's supposed to be a secret, (just about the worst -kept one you could imagine! he he )

Ssshhh, it's supposed to be a secret, (just about the worst -kept one you could imagine! he he )

Fibreglass and not stone!!! :blink:

Not that "long standing" then lol