Help I Am Stuck

Guest Brussell

Guest Brussell

I am new to the forum and do not know how to message people - I am searching for Humphrey Bollard - my Great Grandad who lied at Forncett STreet in SHeffield. Deansgirl put up a post to say she had a photo of him form the 1st World war as part of a generic post. How do I get in touch or PM her? WHat does PM mean?

Hi Brussell and welcome to the Forum.' PM' is a way of sending a Personal Message to another member. Unfortunately we recently had to impose a restriction on its use after the system was abused. This means that new members cannot use the PM system until they have made a number of posts.

Deansgirl (It's a 'he'!) has recently changed his name on here , but I'll send him a PM linking to your post, and I'm sure he'll respond.

Regards

Bayleaf

Guest Brussell

Hi Brussell and welcome to the Forum.' PM' is a way of sending a Personal Message to another member. Unfortunately we recently had to impose a restriction on its use after the system was abused. This means that new members cannot use the PM system until they have made a number of posts.

Deansgirl (It's a 'he'!) has recently changed his name on here , but I'll send him a PM linking to your post, and I'm sure he'll respond.

Regards

Bayleaf

Oops- not a good start for a new person to make sure a faux pas! Thank you so much for your help

Regards

Barbara

Guest Trefcon

Hello Barbara,

i have put images in the post you put on the 'war' part of the forum.

Dean.

Oops- not a good start for a new person to make sure a faux pas! Thank you so much for your help

Regards

Barbara

Don't worry Barbara, an understandable mistake and no offence taken I'm sure! Deansgirl is now Trefcon, and I see he's come up trumps already.

Regards

Bayleaf