Hatfield House Lane School

Guest jean1

Guest jean1

MY maiden name is Jean Quibell lived on nether shire lane Married Brian Shaw who lived 3 doors away would like to see old class pictures of this school Or Beck Road thanks

MY maiden name is Jean Quibell lived on nether shire lane Married Brian Shaw who lived 3 doors away would like to see old class pictures of this school Or Beck Road thanks

There may be some pictures on www.picturesheffield.com a website run by the Sheffield Local studies Library

Lyn

There may be some pictures on www.picturesheffield.com a website run by the Sheffield Local studies Library

Lyn

There are some photos of Hatfield House Lane School in one or two of the books of old photographs on Shiregreen by Brian Woodriff - well worth getting hold of.

There are some photos of Hatfield House Lane School in one or two of the books of old photographs on Shiregreen by Brian Woodriff - well worth getting hold of.

Bryan Woodriff's books on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Books/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A266239%2Cp_27%3ABryan%20Woodriff&field-author=Bryan%20Woodriff&page=1

Hi my name is Jim Hadfield, I was often nicknamed Tadpole at school, something to do with how tall I was, I left Hatfield House in 1966, I did see a post from Susan Rowley some time ago, I remember Susan and her brother Paul very well. I am living in Tasmania in a tiny see side town called Penguin, been here for almost 30 years, married 40 years now, have 3 beautiful grand daughters. We have been back to Sheffield in the early nineties, could not get over the changes there. We still miss the place, but would not switch this way of life for anything.