Nose Blow Of Giant Proportions

RichardB

We've had a couple of visitors from Sweden this week. One tall, blond, "older" and slim (as female ages are calculated) - the other shorter, blond, "younger" and less slim. My workmate (no Slim-Jim himself) frowned when I brought an extra chair in and said :

"Better get one without the arms".

Anyway, lovely people and we did the work, had some nice food, a look around Hexham and Newcastle etc.

On the way back to work, the shorter lady mentioned her house outside Stockholm and said they had a speedboat which they used for holidays ...

Twenty minutes later back at work the slim visitor was sat at a desk directly opposite to mine (i.e. facing each other), the less slim visitor and my workmate were at other desks facing away from me.

And then ... it started, a low rumble - a large nose-blow ! It went on getting louder, me and Slim looked at each other, smiled then started to laugh. I thought about consumption and diseases long gone in history; I considered ringing the hospital for an "iron-lung" surely, no human could blow their nose like that, it started like a drunken elderly Uncle at a wedding celebration but had now achieved Biblical proportions; plaster was flaking on the ceiling - my workmate even woke up !

So "Not Slim" slowly turns round and with a smile points to a video of her 24-foot speedboat, full-throttle with associated sound effects running on her laptop. :rolleyes: