Half A Coconut ...

RichardB

For years, in a vain attempt to impress the ladies, I wore half a coconut down my trousers.

It was only last week a good friend told me I should have been wearing it down the front of my trousers. :rolleyes:

(I'll get my coat ...)

For years, in a vain attempt to impress the ladies, I wore half a coconut down my trousers.

It was only last week a good friend told me I should have been wearing it down the front of my trousers. :rolleyes:

(I'll get my coat ...)

Rubbish!! :P

(I'll get my coat ...)

I've heard worse, well I must have at my age <_<

I've heard worse, well I must have at my age <_<

Looks like the old Norfolk School boys DaveH and Stuart0742 are heckling you a bit over that joke Richard, -

Looks like the old Norfolk School boys DaveH and Stuart0742 are heckling you a bit over that joke Richard, -

"Let them eat cake ..." :P

"Let them eat cake ..." :P

A quote, -allegedly, - from Queen Marie Antionette of France

A little known fact about her, -

She was the first woman to wear revealing "see through" clothing.

She adored fine material, especially silk, produced bt the top Franch cloth manufacturers.

Being rich she got her silkmakers to spin the thread to progressively finer and finer Denier values until it was eventually so fine that the resultant cloth became transparent :o

We all know the Han - Christian Anderson story about the Emporor having no clothes and only one small lad noticing.

I wonder if, when Marie Antionette went into Paris (but not to her own execution) anyone noticed that she appeared to be wearing nothing!

I wonder if the King, Louis XVI, noticed?

Maybe he could read it somewhere ..

but it's a well known fact that a ' half of coconut is known to attract tits'

(I'll get my coat ...)

Well I like it he he not heard that one before. lol