Your Help Urgently Required

RichardB

I'm currently being kept captive in Deans bedroom, any assitance gratefully received ... probably :rolleyes:

I escaped and we are now back home :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope that you managed to remember to replenish your stocks of Hendersons Relish before you both fled back north.

HD

I'm currently being kept captive in Deans bedroom, any assitance gratefully received ... probably :rolleyes:

Is there a ransom? <_<

How much to get you out and which charity is the money going to? :huh:

Sorry, - just been reading the topic on student rag day and it reminded me of a charity money raising stunt by holding someone captive and offering them for ransom.

Is there a ransom? <_<

How much to get you out and which charity is the money going to? :huh:

Sorry, - just been reading the topic on student rag day and it reminded me of a charity money raising stunt by holding someone captive and offering them for ransom.

There would have been a ransom but ...

I remember the Rapunzel story but messed it up - basically I just threw my syrup out the bedroom window; my second attempt was much more successful, I gathered up all the left-foot socks, tiedthem together and climbed safely to the ground out of the window. Now Dean has 27 pairs of socks in which the left-foot is four times as long as the right-foot ... probably ... :rolleyes:

There would have been a ransom but ...

I remember the Rapunzel story but messed it up - basically I just threw my syrup out the bedroom window; my second attempt was much more successful, I gathered up all the left-foot socks, tiedthem together and climbed safely to the ground out of the window. Now Dean has 27 pairs of socks in which the left-foot is four times as long as the right-foot ... probably ... :rolleyes:

Rapunzel???

I thought you needed long hair for that, - not balding lol

Rapunzel???

I thought you needed long hair for that, - not balding lol

It was my ginger "Shirley Temple"-wig - used mainly alongside my Taffeta ballgown and high-heels (but only at weekends).

It was my ginger "Shirley Temple"-wig - used mainly alongside my Taffeta ballgown and high-heels (but only at weekends).

Well if you were dressed like that I'd better not ask what you were doing in Dean's bedroom :o

I assume it was something to do with computers and Dean's data which he couldn't open last week.

I assume it was something to do with computers and Dean's data which he couldn't open last week.

Well that's there story!

You should have seen Deans face when I posted the original message ! :blink:

Guest Trefcon

You should have seen Richards face when i locked the bedroom door :ph34r:

It was like a scene from corrie, ie. Norris