Bombshell Journal

RichardB

The Bombshell; A Monthly Journal Devoted To The Interests Of The Employees Of Thos. Firth and Sons Ltd, Norfolk Works

Earliest mention I can find is March 1923; certainly went on into 1931, maybe longer - when it was Thomas Firth & John Brown Ltd.

Anyone ever heard of it, or seen a copy ?

The Bombshell; A Monthly Journal Devoted To The Interests Of The Employees Of Thos. Firth and Sons Ltd, Norfolk Works

Earliest mention I can find is March 1923; certainly went on into 1931, maybe longer - when it was Thomas Firth & John Brown Ltd.

Anyone ever heard of it, or seen a copy ?

Richard

I've got a copy of the "Bombshell" dated August 1920 No8 Vol 4. It contains details of my Gt Grandfathers service with Firths.

Dennis

Richard

I've got a copy of the "Bombshell" dated August 1920 No8 Vol 4. It contains details of my Gt Grandfathers service with Firths.

Dennis

1920 pushes back the date from my finds, Thank you. Would like to see a scan, if possible.

1920 pushes back the date from my finds, Thank you. Would like to see a scan, if possible.

Richard

Hope this works, I've sent the index page if you see anything of interest I will send you that

Dennis