Hello Everyone!

Guest mackyD

Guest mackyD

Hi Everyone! I first joined and had a scout round on here a few weeks ago now. It's a great site that deserves recognition. There's some good threads been started and I think given a little more time it will start to become quite popular! I hope so! You can see there's a lot of work and time gone into it. Well done people and keep up the good work! I am spreading the word about SHEFFIELD HISTORY!!!

Thanks for the kind words. We hope everyone keeps spreading the word about the site. More members = More memories

Welcome to the site mate !

Glad you're enjoying it - we are getting some great feedback at the moment which is fantastic to hear

The site is and always will be free to use - and we hope that people spread the word and get folk on here !

On this site there's no such thing as flooding

You'll never get told off on here for contributing - and the work you've just done on pubs is incredible

If only you could find a photo of Redgates - THEN you would be the all time god of this website !

On this site there's no such thing as flooding

You'll never get told off on here for contributing - and the work you've just done on pubs is incredible

If only you could find a photo of Redgates - THEN you would be the all time god of this website !

apparently had a pint in everyone lol