60,000Th Post

RichardB

Don't know who made it but our 60,000th post has been and gone.

Yes Richard, and by my reckoning you have made 21.83% of them.

More than one post in every 5 is a RIchardB contribution to the site :blink:

Mind you, I don't think I'm doing too bad at 7.33% :rolleyes:

Yes Richard, and by my reckoning you have made 21.83% of them.

More than one post in every 5 is a RIchardB contribution to the site :blink:

Mind you, I don't think I'm doing too bad at 7.33% :rolleyes:

As ever it just means we need more people to post information/questions/comments on existing stuff. Everyone has some Sheffield-related item/memory or question in them - that is what keeps the place fresh and interesting for us all - not me wobbling on.

Come on Members, give us your best effort to post something up over the Bank Holiday period. Plenty of topics to choose from, start a new topic yourself then we can all join in with contributions.

As ever it just means we need more people to post information/questions/comments on existing stuff. Everyone has some Sheffield-related item/memory or question in them - that is what keeps the place fresh and interesting for us all - not me wobbling on.

Come on Members, give us your best effort to post something up over the Bank Holiday period. Plenty of topics to choose from, start a new topic yourself then we can all join in with contributions.

Got to agree with you here Richard.

We have no desire to monopolise the site with large numbers of posts but we try our best to stir up a bit of interest in all sorts of ways to get people wanting to reply or join in by making posts of their own.

The more members that become active and start making posts the better it will be, so come on members, get posting!