I'm "friends" With Everyone

RichardB

I've added loads of peopleas "Friends" (no I don't know what that actually means either), in doing so, I've unbefriended Dunsby - then had to wait five minutes to re-add him - assume it's in case I'd had a teenage-strop - as opposed to the Site melting down for three hours ...

I've added loads of peopleas "Friends" (no I don't know what that actually means either), in doing so, I've unbefriended Dunsby - then had to wait five minutes to re-add him - assume it's in case I'd had a teenage-strop - as opposed to the Site melting down for three hours ...

OK, the board indicates that there are currently 6977 members.

Take out Dunsbyowl (now what did he do to deserve that?) and that means you have 6976 friends Richard lol

OK, the board indicates that there are currently 6977 members.

Take out Dunsbyowl (now what did he do to deserve that?) and that means you have 6976 friends Richard lol

I was bored having waited till the Site came back online, Dunsby was previously a friend, just clicked the button and he was unbefriended. There was also the issue with the watermelon and the daisy-posher but enough of that ...

I was bored having waited till the Site came back online, Dunsby was previously a friend, just clicked the button and he was unbefriended. There was also the issue with the watermelon and the daisy-posher but enough of that ...

So that's 6977 friend then but with one of them (dunsby) slightly disgruntled with you lol

So if you have added EVERYONE as a friend, -

Is there a limit to how many friends you can add?

How long did it take you to go through the members list pressing all those "add as friend" buttons?

How does your profile page display all those friends?

I currently have 5 or 6 friends listed which I communicate with most frequently but I can see that this is about to increase.

So that's 6977 friend then but with one of them (dunsby) slightly disgruntled with you lol

So if you have added EVERYONE as a friend, -

Is there a limit to how many friends you can add?

How long did it take you to go through the members list pressing all those "add as friend" buttons?

How does your profile page display all those friends?

I currently have 5 or 6 friends listed which I communicate with most frequently but I can see that this is about to increase.

It was 1am, you don't really think I had any idea what was going on (not that I normally do) ;-)