70sheffieldlad looking for a pre 1980 street map of attercliffe for my project

Guest detrius

Guest detrius

Hi

looking for a pre 1980 street map of sheffield to show the original street layout in Attercliffe before it was revamped with the telewest building and the Don Valley Stadium.Also photos of the surrounding Streets -Bodmin - Francis - Titterton etc.

please see my youtube website of video and memories http://youtube.com/70sheffieldlad

i can also be emailed on 70sheffieldlad@supanet.com

new videos have been uploaded

thankyou

andy m

Hi

Hope this is helpful - not sure what date this if from I assume 1970's (Sheffield Street Atlas price 40p!) but the steel works are all still there.

Happy to copy any other as required.

Paul

Guest craig3636

Hi

Hope this is helpful - not sure what date this if from I assume 1970's (Sheffield Street Atlas price 40p!) but the steel works are all still there.

Happy to copy any other as required.

Paul

hi there, good picture, have you got a copy of around meadowhall area from the same map as i am interested to see what it looked like before the shopping center.

Hopefully, this will be of interest to you - Attercliffe 1903. From "Aspects of Sheffield 2 - by Melvyn Jones", but, I suspect its probably from the Alan Godfrey Old Maps-thing ...

hi there, good picture, have you got a copy of around meadowhall area from the same map as i am interested to see what it looked like before the shopping center.

Hi these two should do it. Top of 1st bottom of 2nd . I think Meadowhall was built mostly on the site of Hadfields - see where it says East Hecla Works which you can see just next to Brightside by the side of the M1/Tinsley Viaduct.

Guest detrius

Hi these two should do it. Top of 1st bottom of 2nd . I think Meadowhall was built mostly on the site of Hadfields - see where it says East Hecla Works which you can see just next to Brightside by the side of the M1/Tinsley Viaduct.

Hi Guys

Many thanks for all the maps sent to me.thats exc.Have had a lot of work and things to do so not been on for a few weeks.Hoping to continue my youtube site this weekend.please take a look

thankyou

andy m

http://youtube.com/70sheffieldlad

As a point of interest the streets on the edge of the page between Southern Street and Carbrook Street are Mons Street and Warden Street