Tiny Wifelette is cold

RichardB

She's a fraction above 0 degrees Kelvin and getting younger, her beard is getting shorter; I'm getting slimmer by the minute; Wednesday won the Premiership, The FA Cup and The Greggs Pie WonderPie Cup (after seeing off Mrs Miggins Rovers 12-11 in a Pork-Pie hurling Final); any explanation Dr. Who ? I told her at -273.14 degree C it was a Gnats off, but she wouldn't have it.

Can Arnie save us ?

She's a fraction above 0 degrees Kelvin and getting younger, her beard is getting shorter; I'm getting slimmer by the minute; Wednesday won the Premiership, The FA Cup and The Greggs Pie WonderPie Cup (after seeing off Mrs Miggins Rovers 12-11 in a Pork-Pie hurling Final); any explanation Dr. Who ? I told her at -273.14 degree C it was a Gnats off, but she wouldn't have it.

Can Arnie save us ?

If she is that cold is it possible to measure her residual zero point energy in the first vibrational quantum energy level?

Is she suffereing from any unusual quantum mechanical effects of having so little enery that energy is being transfered from her in individual quanta?

I am sure that would interest a quantum physicist, - or Dr. Who lol