The Woodseats Hotel Pub, Chesterfield Road

Stuart0742

Drove past The Woodseats on Chesterfield Road today, this pub has been closed a short while, with a "For Sale" sign.

I see its not marked as SOLD, does anyone know who has bought it and what its future is.

I pm'd someone about it a while ago Stuart. Can't remember who. :(

There's a short mention on Sheffield forum which suggests it may become a restaurant.

A

Drove past The Woodseats today, this pub has been closed a short while, with a "For Sale" sign.

I see its not marked as SOLD, does anyone know who has bought it and what its future is.

If its not marked as Sold has anyone bought it yet ?

If its not marked as Sold has anyone bought it yet ?

Are some of us interested in buying it then? lol

3 posts in this thread all comment on the fact that it is unsold and enquiries about its future / prospective buyers seem to indicate interest in making a bid.

If you want a pub the Elm Tree at Manor Top is up for sale at a silly knock down bargain dasement price. ;-)

Are some of us interested in buying it then? lol

3 posts in this thread all comment on the fact that it is unsold and enquiries about its future / prospective buyers seem to indicate interest in making a bid.

If you want a pub the Elm Tree at Manor Top is up for sale at a silly knock down bargain dasement price. ;-)

Right, due to a typo in my 1st post this is all wrong :(

The 1st post should have read

Drove past The Woodseats today, this pub has been closed a short while, with a "For Sale" sign.

I see its marked as SOLD, does anyone know who has bought it and what its future is.

There is a subtle difference ('Not' removed)

It is in fact SOLD

Right, due to a typo in my 1st post this is all wrong :(

The 1st post should have read

I see its marked as SOLD, does anyone know who has bought it and what its future is.

There is a subtle difference ('Not' removed)

It is in fact SOLD

Missed out on that one then :(

Missed out on that one then :(

Looks like Tthe Woodseats is going to be an Indian Restaurant according to the sign outside.