Television for Schools and Colleges

deejayone

Who remembers 'Television for Schools and Colleges'?Probably more 70's/80's memories, I'd have thoughtPeter Serafinowicz made a series of 10-minute spoofs that went largely unnoticed in the BBC2 TV Schedules recently - but were very funny in places - brings back some great memories in a funny way.

Any clips of how we used to live ? that was the program i remember for been the best to get half hour in tv room

Any clips of how we used to live ? that was the program i remember for been the best to get half hour in tv room
Found this:

Great deejayone. That How we used to live was brill.

What I have been looking for is the kids program White Horses. Any chance of finding a clip of that or even the signature tune.

* no need I googled it theres loads of stuff on there* im happy now lol

Sue

Those programmes for schools and colleges were great though......real quality. I reckon the kids today could do with some of that.

Every so often we would watch them at school...they'd wheel in a big telly on a stand and the kids would watch that clock with the little second marks that dissapeared one by one.

When you were off school sick, you'd watch them all.

Same with the open university on BBC2.....this was educational TV brought to the masses unlike the celebrity worship/gameshow/laugh at Chav talk show we get now.

Guest coffee cup

I remember watching "Explaration Earth" whilst at primary school, we used to gather in the hall on a Thursday Morning to watch it. It seemed to go for weeks. :mellow:

Not a school programme, but on a similar theme to White Horses, who remembers FollyFoot ?, which also involved horses and the lightning Tree. :)